Peel-off dryness with moisturizing honey peel-off pack!
Face mask with extracts of honey and propolis
Enprani Daysys Royal Bee - a series of tools with honey and propolis, especially recommended for sensitive skin, as it helps to soothe irritation, reduces redness, dryness and peeling, accelerates the healing of acne.
- Special mask of honey series cleanses pores from accumulated sebaceous plugs.
- The complex of honey and propolis provides the skin with rich nutrition and gentle care. These bee products have antibacterial and healing properties have a healing effect, a beneficial effect on the skin, its body healthy.
- The extract honey promotes healing of irritations and prevents the appearance of new lesions and inflammation, regenerates the skin and accelerates its renewal. Rich chemical composition of honey (sugars, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, etc.) provides the skin with adequate nutrition, softens and moisturizes, smoothes and eliminates peeling, helps to heal inflammation and prevents the appearance of new ones.
- Propolis accelerate tissue renewal and contributes to a more intensive penetration of nutrients into the deeper layers of the skin, minimizes skin rash, evens skin tone and gives it a beautiful and natural color.
- Mask-film provides a deep cleansing, after using a skin peel off dead skin cells, clogged pores are cleaned as much as possible, removed the black dots. The treated skin in sufficient receives oxygen and nutrients, improves blood circulation, strengthens the protective properties of the cells.
Apply the mask to dry the cleaned and toned skin, avoiding the eye area and lips, and eyebrows. After 30 minutes, when the mask is dry, remove the resulting film movement upwards.
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Glycereth-26, Peg-75, Dipropylene Glycol, Pvp, Caramel, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Honey, Propylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Propolis Extract, 1,2-Hexan-ediol, Lecithin, Royal Jelly, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprythydroxamic Acid, Fragrance